Butterfly valve features
It is mainly composed of valve body, valve stem, butterfly plate and seal ring. The valve body is cylindrical, with short axial length and built-in butterfly plate.
1. The butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small size, light weight, low material consumption, small installation size, fast switching, 90 ° reciprocating rotation, and small driving torque. It is used to cut off, connect and adjust the medium in the pipeline. Has good fluid control characteristics and closed sealing performance.
2. The butterfly valve can transport the mud and minimize the accumulation of liquid at the pipe opening. Good sealing at low pressures. Good regulation performance.
3. The streamlined design of the butterfly plate makes the fluid resistance loss small, which can be described as an energy-saving product.
4. The valve stem is a through-stem structure. After quenching and tempering, it has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only rotates and does not perform lifting operation. The packing of the valve stem is not easy to break and the seal is reliable. It is fixed to the cone pin of the butterfly plate, and the outstretched end is designed to prevent punching out, so as to prevent the valve rod from collapsing when the valve rod and the butterfly plate are accidentally broken.
5. Connection methods include flange connection, wafer connection, butt welding connection and lug wafer connection.
The driving forms include manual, worm gear transmission, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic and other actuators, which can realize remote control and automatic operation.
1. Convenient and quick opening and closing, labor saving, small fluid resistance, can be operated frequently.
2, simple structure, small size, short structure length, small size, light weight, suitable for large diameter valves.
3. Mud can be transported with minimal liquid accumulation at the mouth of the pipeline.
4. Good sealing can be achieved under low pressure.
5. Good regulation performance.
6. When the valve seat channel is fully opened, the effective flow area is large, and the fluid resistance is small.
7. The opening and closing torque is small. Since the butterfly plates on both sides of the rotating shaft are basically affected by the medium, and the direction of the torque is opposite, the opening and closing is labor-saving.
8. The sealing surface is generally made of rubber or plastic, so the low-pressure sealing performance is good.
9. Easy installation.
10. Flexible and labor-saving operation, manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic modes can be selected.
1. The operating pressure and working temperature range are small.
2. Poor sealing.
Butterfly valve can be divided into offset plate type, vertical plate type, inclined plate type and lever type according to the structure.
There are two types of soft seal type and hard seal type according to the sealing form. The soft seal type usually uses a rubber ring seal, and the hard seal type usually uses a metal ring seal.
According to the connection type, it can be divided into flange connection and wafer type connection; according to the transmission mode, it can be divided into manual, gear transmission, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric. Good development prospects