The gate valve opens by lifting a circular or rectangular gate/wedge from the fluid path. A unique feature of the gate valve is that the sealing surface between the gate and the seat is planar. The gate faces may form a wedge or they may be parallel. Typical gate valves should not be used to regulate flow unless specifically designed for this purpose. When the gate valve is opened, the flow path expands in a highly non-linear manner with respect to the percentage of the opening.
2.Working Pressure :150Lb~2500Lb
3.Working Temperature :-20°C~425°C
4.Suitable Medium:Water,Oil,Gas and Steam.
1. The flow resistance is small. The inner medium passage of the valve body is straight through, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. It is more labor-saving when opening and closing. Compared with the shut-off valve, the direction of movement of the shutter is perpendicular to the direction of flow of the medium, whether it is open or closed.
3, high height, long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the shutter is large, and the lifting is performed by the screw.
4. The water hammer phenomenon is not easy to produce. The reason is that the shutdown time is long.
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, which is easy to install. The gate valve channels are symmetrical on both sides.
6. The length of the structure (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the casing) is small.
7. Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing process and wide application range.
8. Compact structure, good rigidity of the valve, smooth passage, small flow resistance, stainless steel and hard alloy on the sealing surface, long service life, PTFE packing, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation.
A.Design&Manufacture standard: API 602/ASME B16.34/BS 5352
B.Screwed Standard: ASME B1.20.1.
C.SW, BW, End: ASME B16.11
D:Test &Inspect standard: API 598
E:Face to Face:ASME B16.11,ASME B16.10 or As client required
F:Flange Ends to ANSI B16.5