The opening and closing part of the forged steel gate valve is the ram. The direction of movement of the ram is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The forged steel gate valve can only be fully open and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted and throttled. The gate of the forged steel gate valve has two sealing faces. The two sealing faces of the most commonly used mode gate valves form a wedge shape, and the wedge angle varies with the valve parameters. Forged steel gate valve drive methods are: manual, pneumatic, electric, gas-liquid linkage. Gate valves are divided according to materials: cast iron gate valve, ductile iron gate valve, stainless steel gate valve, forged steel gate valve, etc.
2.Working Pressure :150Lb~2500Lb
3.Working Temperature :-20°C~425°C
4.Suitable Medium:Water,Oil,Gas and Steam.
6.End Connection:Screw NPT,BSPT,BSP,Butt-Welding,Socket-Welding
A.Design&Manufacture standard: API 602/ASME B16.34/BS 5352
B.Screwed Standard: ASME B1.20.1.
C.SW, BW, End: ASME B16.11
D:Test &Inspect standard: API 598
Advantages of forged steel gate valves
1. The fluid resistance is small.
2. The external force required for opening and closing is small.
3. The flow direction of the medium is not limited.
4. When fully open, the sealing surface is less affected by the working medium than the shut-off valve.
5. The body shape is relatively simple, casting process is better.