DIN Single Door Check Valves are also known as counter-flow valves, check valves, back pressure valves, and check valves. This type of valve is automatically opened and closed by the force generated by the flow of the medium itself in the pipeline, and is an automatic valve. The check valve is used in the piping system and its main function is to prevent backflow of the medium, prevent the pump and its drive motor from reversing, and discharge the medium in the container.
1.Size :2"~48" (DN50~DN1200)
2.Working Pressure :150Lb,PN10,PN16
3.Working Temperature :-20°C~250°C
A.Design&Manufacture standard: API 594,BS 1868
B. Face to face: ASME B16.10. DIN3202.
C.Pressure&Temperature standard: ASME B16.34
D.Flange standard: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47. JIS B2220. DIN 2543-2550
1. The structure length is short, only 1 / 4 ~ 1 / 8 of the traditional flange check valve;
2. Small size and light weight, only 1 / 4 ~ 1 / 20 of the traditional flange check valve;
3. The quick valve disc is closed and the water hammer pressure is low;
4. Suitable for vertical or horizontal pipes, easy to install;
5. Smooth passage and small fluid resistance;
6. Flexible action and good sealing performance.
Valves are used to prevent backing of media in pipes and equipment, and the pressure of the media automatically causes opening and closing. When the media is retracted, the valve disc will automatically close to avoid accidents.