Ball valve, the opening and closing member (sphere) is driven by the valve stem and rotates around the axis of the ball valve. It can also be used for fluid regulation and control. The hard-sealed V-ball valve has a strong shear force between the V-shaped core and the metal seat of the hard-welded carbide alloy. It is especially suitable for fiber-containing, micro-solid particles. Etc. The multi-way ball valve not only can flexibly control the confluence, splitting, and flow direction switching of the medium, but also can close any channel and connect the other two channels.
1.Size :1/2"~5" (DN15~DN125)
2.Working Pressure :150Lb~300Lb PN16-PN40
3.Working Temperature :-20°C~200°C
4.Suitable Medium:Water,Oil,Gas and Steam.
5.Casting Material :WCB,CF8,CF8M
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which makes the valve stem smooth and flexible for long-term operation.
2. Anti-static function: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, and the static electricity generated during the switching process can be derived.
3. Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the sphere is small, the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
4. small fluid resistance: pneumatic ball valve is the smallest of the fluid resistance of all valve classification, even the reduced diameter pneumatic ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
5. Stem seal is reliable: Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
6. the fluid resistance is small, the full-diameter ball valve has basically no flow resistance.
8. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
A.Design&Manufacture standard: API 608, DIN 3357,EN 12516-1
B.Flange standard: ASME B16.5, DIN 1092-1.
C:Test &Inspect standard: API 598, DIN 3230.
D.Fire Safe by: API 607